The Independent Financial Review Panel published its first Report on 14 March 2012. It also published a Determination which gives legal effect to the decisions contained in this Report.
- Press Release announcing the launch of the Panel’s Report and Determination
- The Report of the Independent Financial Review Panel: March 2012
- Northern Ireland Assembly Members’ Salaries, Allowances, Expenses and Pensions Determination March 2012
- December 2012 amendment to the Panel’s Determination dated March 2012 on the Salaries, Allowances, Expenses and Pensions of the Members of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Consolidation of March 2012 and December 2012 Determinations
The provisions of the Consolidated Determination apply to the current mandate which is scheduled to continue to 2015.